Note: This app was initially a part of the app "File Encrypt". It has been separated for better maintenance.
The encrypted notes will NEVER be stored in decrypted format, they are decrypted in-memory for editing/viewing purpose.
1. Creating notes in encrypted format so that it cannot be opened without the key.
2. Uses strong AES encryption with 128 bit key
3. Storing notes on Dropbox for synchronizing with multiple devices.
4. Each note can be encrypted using different key
5. Supports Global Key for using single key for all notes
6. Backup notes on local storage or Dropbox.
The Global key can be enabled using "Global Key Setup" from menu. When Global Key is enabled, you need to supply a password. Once Global Key is enabled, password verification is enforced during App start-up. When Global Key is enabled, the global key will be used while encrypting or decrypting the file. The key dialog will be pre-filled with the global key. The use still has an option to change it, if required.
User has option to use Dropbox for creating and managing their Notes. This will allow easy synchronization with multiple devices. This provides a convenient way of synchronizing the notes on multiple devices. It provides options to transfer all your local notes on Dropbox and vice versa.
The Dropbox integration is offered free for trial period of 30 days. For unlimited use, download "Confidential Notes+"
Backup notes on local storage or Dropbox:
This App provides two options for transferring files to and from Dropbox.
1. Transfer notes from Local storage to Dropbox. In this option all the notes from your "MyNotes" folder in your internal storage will be copied to Dropbox.
2. Transfer notes from Dropbox to Local storage. In this option all the notes from your Dropbox will be copied to "MyNotes" folder in your internal storage of phone.
Keywords: encryption, decryption, notes, dropbox, notepad, secret notes.