The description of Computer Quiz - Exam
Computer Quiz is a collection of 1000 questions in Computers and IT that are frequently asked in various exams to test your understanding in Computers !
Questions are asked from various computer subjects that include Hardware, Software, Windows, Linux, Unix, Basic programming, Computer history, Java, Peripheral devices and other technologies related to Computer science and more.
You can take several quiz with thousands of pre-loaded questions.
App is designed in such a way to suit
- Hobbyist/professionals - for those with good knowledge in Computers and IT.
- Students preparing for any competitive exams that demand understanding of computers
- Coverage of questions covering wide variety of subjects in Computers
- Day-to-day Computer GK all for competitive exams & general awareness.
- Fast UI, Best in class user-interface presented in Android app Quiz format
- App designed to work for all screens - Phones & Tablets
- Review your answers against right answers - Learn fast
- Detail reports on your performance of all quiz attended
- No limits on quiz, retry any number of times
Whether you prepare for Bank Exams, Insurance jobs or preparing for Competitive exams, or a student of B.S (Computers), B.Sc, B.A in Computers, you could very well use this app to refresh your knowledge in Computers.
Using this Basic Computer Quiz game learn, spend some free time with it, have fun playing it. It has 3 types which is simple quiz, time quiz and hard quiz.
In Basic Computer Simple Quiz you can spend time and think about the answer.
In Basic Computer Time Quiz you must answer the questions within seconds.
In Basic Computer Hard Quiz there is no multiple option to choose there is shuffled characters to answer them.
The Basic Computer quiz contains many different questions...
To increase your GK(General knowledge) of Basic Computer this Basic Computer quiz will be better helpful for you. It has above 450+ questions you can solve or learn here. Basic Computer Quiz application is with negative marking can be also very helpful to prepare for competitive exams.
This app on basic computer knowledge is a simple, beginner’s guide into the world of computers in hindi.
There are numerous examinations, held each year where the qualifying candidates are expected to have a basic knowledge of computers.
To test the applicants on their knowledge of computer skills, most boards or institutions holding such recruitment exams add this section to the written test where the objective questions related to basic computing tasks are asked.
With over 1000 multiple choice questions based on computer awareness, this app is of good assistance for the candidates preparing for bank examinations for posts of PO, clerk, AAO and other examinations such as MCA, accountancy posts and other clerical and non-clerical posts where the recruiting body expects a candidate to have basic computer knowledge.
The app also includes a detailed glossary containing important terminologies and abbreviations.
1. Introduction to Computer
2. Computer Organisation
3. Input - Output Devices and System Unit Devices
4. Computer Memory
5. Data Representation
6. Computer Software
7. Operating System and its types
8. Microsoft Windows
9. Microsoft Word
10. Microsoft Excel
11. Microsoft PowerPoint
12. Microsoft Access
13. Database Management System
15. Data Communication and Computer Network
17. Computer Security, Cyber Crimes and Laws
18. Computer Language and its types (Programming Language)
19. Data Structure
20. SQL Basics and Normalization
21. Software Engineering
22. Compiler Design
23. Digital Electronics
24. Model Practice Set (1-15)
25. Abbreviations of Computing & IT World
26. Computer Glossary
If you like our app then rate us with 5 star and share it with your friends and families . Happy learning.