LTE adoption is growing exponentially across the globe and operators are racing to keep up with demand. These best practices explain how to get the most from your LTE infrastructure investment, with real insight based on real-world experience.
LTE Best Practices: Insights to navigate the technology maze is full of facts and actionable information that can guide your successful LTE rollout, with insights into:
• Noise and interference mitigation
• Avoiding passive intermodulation (PIM)
• Co-siting and outdoor site construction
• Upgrading microwave backhaul capacity
• Fiber-to-the-antenna (FTTA) implementation
• The role of DAS, small cell and more
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.