* Add comics either by ISBN, which will be looked up against google books, or by simply entering information about them manually.
* For better organization comics can be grouped together into collections that you create and name.
* Quickly browse comics by name, author, illustrator or publisher
* Find new comics with the integrated amazon search
* Keep track of which comics have been read and not
* Comics can be rated 1-5
* Mark collections as "Watched" to quickly see which collections are most important to you
* Keep track of who your comics are on loan to, and when they lend them
* Ability to backup your archive to google drive
* Publish your archive to google drive as an HTML page to share with others
* ComicDroid does not work well for adding single comics but should be used to archive trade paperbacks and other collected formats.
* ComicDroid should run on tablets however it has not been designed for them.
* This is not really a limitation but you should be aware that ComicDroid stores your archive on the phone and not in the cloud. This means you have full access to your archive even while offline. It also means that if you uninstall the app and don't have any backups your information is lost.
Since this is the first release there aren't any known issues. If you find any I would greatly appreciate if you'd report these on https://github.com/ZNS/comicdroid/
Explanation of permissions:
Internet: To be able to search for comics and google drive access
External storage: Cover images are stored on the SD card if available
Get accounts and Use credentials: Necessary to be able to connect to google drive (backup and publishing)
Network state and Wake lock: Used if backups are set to only be done when connected to wifi
Billing: This is only used for the possibility for you to donate some money if you like the app. This is completely optional and there is nothing that costs money while using ComicDroid!