Turn on bluetooth, go to the cathedral square and start your visit, even offline.
The application will show you both a little map and the indications to reach the next point of interest.
Each time you’ll arrive near to the point of interest you will be asked to take a photo in order to unlock the next indication: all the photos will be saved in the Photogallery section with the aim to have an album that is directly accessible from the app!
You can also open the camera without leave the application, so you can easily catch all the beauty of the Lake Como and the charm of the city that gives it the name!
For each point of interest that you visit, you get a virtual card with its historical and artistic information: just few lines that enrich your experience.
The application is the result of a passionate work of two young graduates and it is an ongoing experimentation supported by the city of Como.
• No need for internet connection
• Multilanguage: english, italian, german, russian, french
• Step-by-step visit experience, leaded like with a guide
• Contextual information about the visited point of interest
• Collection of your photo on an album that is directly accessible from the app
• Social sharing feature
• Works thanks to bluetooth: low battery consumption!
• Useful touristic contact and built-in map of the city
• Supported by the city of Como