Comarch ERP Mobile Sales Manager application is intended, most of all, to managers, directors, and regional sales managers. It can also be used by people managing the vehicle fleet in the company, who can monitor current locations of employees, view routes registered by them, and define individual work statuses required for reporting the jobs of employees. Comarch ERP Mobile Sales Manager application is, on the other hand, intended most of all to sales or medical sales representatives. It is best suited to any industry, e.g. vending or to sales assistants working in stores as their support.
Comarch ERP Mobile Sales facilitates the work of sales representatives by providing, among others:
• access to full range of offered products, including images, descriptions, and all commercial terms,
• access to full history of transactions, payments, and contacts with a Customer,
• the option of conducting sales transactions of preselling type (taking receipt of orders and quotes in a customer’s place of business),
• the option of conducting sales transactions of vanselling type (processing of sales transaction in a customer’s place of business) by issuing invoices, receipts or sales order release documents, including the option of printing documents on a regular or a receipt printer,
• debt collection option - completion of receivables and payables as well as the option of credit limit control,
• the option of printing documents on mobile thermal printers or laser printers with a customer’s signature,
• the option of sending PDF files with document printouts,
• efficient planning and processing of business appointments with the use of appointment templates defined in ERP system and an intuitive Calendar,
• the option of using many types of business appointment elements, which enables adjusting the application practically in each industry, i.e.: questionnaires, competition report, item availability report, taking of pictures, production of marketing materials,
• the option of meeting and phone contact registration,
• the option of completing the actions scheduled by a manager in Comarch ERP Mobile Sales Manager application,
• the option of route registration, selecting of defined tags and using the messenger (available in Comarch ERP Mobile Sales + Tracking module),
Comarch ERP Mobile Sales Manager ensures:
• access to actions, owing to which a manager may optimally schedule appointments for his or her employees, verify completed tasks and preview the scheduled ones. With the help of the mechanisms dedicated to route optimization, a manager may indicate the customers or vendors an employee must visit while the system, itself, will plan an optimal route and will show in on a map. It is additionally possible to view traffic volume. Scheduled tasks are processed by mobile employees in Comarch ERP Mobile Sales application,
• access to maps, that is the option of checking the current location of an employee and analyzing the route he or she traveled,
• access to the messenger which enables giving orders and passing on an urgent message in a fast manner,
• access to the lists of regions, employees and customers/vendors, who can be easily and quickly monitored and managed.
Comarch ERP Mobile Sales Manager is available in Polish, English, French, and German.
Comarch ERP Mobile application cooperates with Comarch ERP Optima, Comarch ERP XL, and Comarch ERP Altum systems.
By downloading the available demo version of the application with a sample database you can get familiar with its full functionality, with the exception of a dedicated keyboard, synchronization with ERP system and online reports.