Apply the theme to transform your background screen, icon and launcher widget :D
* How to apply a theme
- Install Dodol Launcher (if you haven’t yet). >> http://dodol.naver.com/launcher - Press the home button and set the Dodol Launcher as the default home launcher by selecting [Use as default value for this task] or [Always]. - Open the launcher menu by swiping the home screen upwards, select the [Theme] menu, them select and apply the theme of your choice.
* Why Dodol Launcher is so special
- Cute, simple, vibrant, sophisticated, cuddly and warm themes are continuously updated. - The default widget offers convenient functions, including quick switch and memory cleaner - App/widget can be used easily with the dock and alert shortcut list. - Offers functions that can be used to decorate fonts / ring tones / keyboards - Offers detailed functions for screen rotation / individual icons / folders etc… - Supports functions in a convenient and stable manner by copying the home screen and creating backups of settings
- Is available only in Android ver. 4.0.2 and above (ICS, Jellybean) - Some function cannot be applied in certain devices.
* Customer Support
- Contact : http://m.help.naver.com/serviceMain.nhn?falias=mo_launcher_app&type=faq - Official blog : http://dodolhome.blog.me - Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/dodolhome