Only the essential things are shown by this widget. It appears everything is important at a glance. On the left the current time in analog and digital form, in the middle the date and to the right the remaining battery charge.
All three circles are shaded with one hotspot, which can be linked to an app of choice.
This edition comes in 8 variations, which are composed only of the colors black & white.
You must have UCCW 2.1.2 or higher installed on your device. Otherwise this skin will not work.
You can get it here for free: http://goo.gl/Q8W67
How to install this skin:
1. Open UCCW out of your appdrawer and deactivate the hotspot mode (if it's aktive).
2. Add a UCCW widget with a size of 5x2 to your homescreen (via long press on homescreen if you're running a launcher or via appdrawer if you're on stock ROM),
3. Select "CNFLCT BWE" in your favourite color from the list.
4. An UCCW hand symbol is now placed on your homescreen. Touch it once to load the skin.
5. Now touch the widget once again, if it's finally loaded on your screen, to open it in UCCW and customize the hotspots.
6. Choose hotspots. Now you can edit them.
7. Finally activate the hotspot mode and leave UCCW.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
I'm not a professional app designer. So please don't expect a professional support if you have problems with UCCW and this skin.
Surely I will help you if I can and if I have enough time. But be patient, please.
Most of the questions will be answered in the tutorial of the developer himself: http://youtu.be/2I9BMECTU6w
I personally recommend the sslauncher, because there you can resize and move each widget as you want. You also can place one widget above the others. The free version is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ss.launcher&hl=de
Of course other launchers works too.