CMA Joule gives Canadian Medical Association members access to trusted clinical tools, leadership courses as well as our unique physician innovation program. Featured on the App are:
1. CMAJ—the Canadian Medical Association’s flagship peer-reviewed general medical journal.
2. DynaMed Plus—a point-of-care clinical tool that provides daily systematic surveillance of more than 500 journals and then updates over 3,200 medical topic summaries.
3. POEMS-- concise, daily email summaries providing quick access to the latest clinical studies.
4. InfoPratique—a French-only clinical email service, delivering clinical abstracts (from Laval U) reviewing scientific research papers of significance.
5. Ask a Librarian—access to expert search assistance including help with clinical resources and how to craft an effective search strategy.