If your team likes it, it is easy for your organization to enable its staff to sign on to Cloak Apps using their Windows Active Directory accounts, through our Cloak Gateway*.
Our product is based on advanced key encryption service that removes the need to share passwords or encryption keys.
This freemium product is free to download and is not plagued by advertisements.
Security features include:
1. No key-setup required. Secure end-to-end messaging.
2. Digital rights management. Share pdf and images with read-only access.
3. Self-service device access control. Stolen device's chat access can be easily revoked.
Enterprise features(*) include:
1. Pre-defined users and groups. Chat immediately with the right organization groups.
2. Single Sign On using your enterprise ID.
3. Multi-factor Authentication.
4. Message retention for compliance audits.
a. Client-end encryption
b. AES encryption with strong keys (256 bit)
c. Multiple encryption layers
d. Backward and forward security.
2. Single Sign-On (Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Box)
3. Enterprise Single Sign-On (Active Directory through Cloak Gateway*)
4. Multi-Factor Authentication (with Cloak Gateway*)
5. Key Management Tools for:
a. User revocation
b. Device revocation
6. Rights Management
a. Read-only pdf and image file sharing
a. Audit trace for app usage, user activities and administration tasks
* Cloak Gateway is an enterprise appliance add-on. To learn more about it, please kindly contact us.