"Floating window mode" feature is available for web dictionary,
where "double tap" out of window makes change mode
between normal mode and floating mode.
- Lite version has the following limitations.
- 20 times search (Its count is cleared when this app restarts)
- Load of search words is not available
- To search words is automatically done in conjunction with
the dictionary application ColorDict3, GoldenDict, EBPocket
or online dictionary, when a copy of the words is made into a clipboard
- The search is available from anywhere if (or application) screen
that supports the copy into clipboard
- The window with the result of the search does not cover the source
app window fully by the pop-up search, when it is in conjunction with
ColorDict3, GoldenDict or online dictionary
- Search history is listing. Saving and reading i is possible.
(It is also possible to read it you create a word list)
- On the window of the search history in Clip2Dic itself, the search
is possible by only tap
- A word of the search history can be edited by long tapping it
- Merge for dupulicated word is possible in the search history
- Known issue
This application uses internal storage for cache and hence
some inconsistence may be made if unexpected stop of this
app happens. No problem launching the app the next basically
(a list of force before the end are held) is in that case.
Even if there is still some problem, it should become no problem
when the cache becomes clean by starting this app twice
1. Please install the dictionary app. The supported application
are ColorDict3, GoldenDict and EBPocket. Pop-up search is
possible by ColorDict3, GoldenDict, online web dictionary.
In the case of EBPocket, normal search (not Pop-up) is done
2. Please start the Clip2Dic. There is a pull-down menu from which
you can select a dictionary application menu bar (left). Please
be set to a dictionary to be used
3. Clipboard monitoring will start after icon is displayed in the
notification area by selecting the "Minimize" in the menu
on the menu bar or "key back"
4. The window of the word search is up when you copy text
into the Clipboard after this
5. After starting from the application icon or starting from the
notification area, the end of Clip2Dic is done in "Exit" in the
menu on the menu bar
6. Could you refer to "Help" in menu on the menu bar for the details?
If you have questions, could you tell me via email ([email protected])?