Parent Teacher Classroom Messenger App
For teachers, ClassTag is a FREE all-in-one classroom communication platform that reaches every family, even the hard to reach ones, while helping teachers get supplies without paying out of pocket.
=> 3 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GET THE CLASSTAG COMMUNICATION APP:
* EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO REACH AND ENGAGE FAMILIES IN ONE PLACE
- Parents and guardians receive messages based on their preference via email or SMS. They receive all communications right away, without the need to download an app.
- Automatically translate messages into more than 100 languages.
- Parent teacher conferences, calendars, paperwork, volunteering, newsletters and more features at your fingertips.
* NO MORE EXCUSES - EVERY FAMILY IS REACHED
- See which families are reading and responding to messages and which families aren’t. This data is automatically added to a communication log and shows you who needs an extra nudge.
* FUND YOUR CLASSROOM
- Teachers receive $100 in funding on average by simply building their communities on ClassTag.
- Create wish lists that families and the community can participate in funding. This spares you from conducting laborious fundraising or buying all the supplies you need and want out of your own pocket.
For families, ClassTag is an amazing FREE tool for effortless participation in their child’s education. No more lost flyers in the backpack and missed deadlines. Simple, effective, available on the go and customized for your needs.
=> TIME TO TAKE ACTION:
Join millions of educators and families already using ClassTag to manage parent-teacher communication.
What's New in the Latest Version 1.32.0
Last updated on Jul 20, 2022
We improved handling the app cache.
As always, we're here to help - if you come across a problem, please email us at email@example.com.
If you love ClassTag, please help spread the word to other schools, district leaders and teachers by leaving a review. Your experience will help us with our mission to improve parent-teacher communication and create healthy relationships with students.
1.32.0 by ClassTag
Jul 20, 2022