This app connects to the Claris peace of mind platform. Our online service makes it easy for family and caregivers to connect with (and care for) older seniors.
For anyone uncomfortable or unable to use a standard tablet, the Claris Companion App turns any large screen Android tablet into an easy-to-use care and communications hub for older seniors and provides alerts and peace of mind to family and caregivers. The Claris Companion App is easy for seniors to use because it can be remotely personalized by family, friends or caregivers using the Claris Console website.
Unlike other stand-alone apps, we provide everything your loved one needs to get started communicating online including private email address, text message number, photo/video storage, secure video calling, alerts, and more...
We don't display advertising, we protect your loved-one's privacy, and we are available to provide immediate telephone and email support.
Media reviews for Claris Companion software:
● CTV News says "brilliant”, “very cool”, and “a good idea if your parents want to stay in their home and you’re worried and want to help them out.”
● KFor News Channel says “really cool!… it’s really good for parents that may live a thousand miles away and you just want some contact to know they’re okay.”
● AARP says "Avoiding useless advertising and spam, the tablet is controlled remotely by a caregiver’s computer.”
Claris Companion App provides the following services specifically designed to help older seniors stay safe at home:
● Activity, Compliance and Wellness scores
● Email (SPAM free guarantee)
● Text Messaging (number provided)
● Video Calling (private, secure and simple)
● Audio Calling (private, secure and simple)
● Photo Album (with slideshow mode)
● Video Album (remotely uploaded with all formats supported)
● Event Reminders
● Medication Reminders
● Treatment Reminders
● Call Me Requests
● Daily Check-in
● Daily Wellness Survey
● Exercise Videos
● Family Alerts
● Caregiver Alerts
● Daily Activity Summary
● Remote Configuration
● Remote screen simulation
If you're still not sure your loved one can handle a standard Android tablet (plugging in the USB charging connector can be challenging for some older seniors) check-out our custom designed devices for seniors at www.clariscompanion.com