CIA will help you identify unknown numbers on incoming calls. CIA also helps you block unwanted calls and warns you about spam/scam calls based on numbers reported by millions of users worldwide.
With CIA you can immediately see who an anonymous caller is, whether it is a business or a personal number. Our database identifies contact data for more than 1.5 billion numbers worldwide.
• Real-time Caller ID: Always know who’s calling
• Slide, tap, swipe: Slide the Caller ID up or down the screen, tap to minimize or swipe to dismiss during calls
• Smart call actions: Mute or block calls, reject calls with predefined text messages or set a call back reminder
• Call blocker: Block calls from telemarketers and other scam/spam callers
• Spam warning: Get warnings for more than 1 million spam numbers worldwide
• Search numbers: Identify name, address or business information of who’s behind a strange telephone number
• Alternative businesses: If you call a company and the phone number is busy, CIA will suggest similar alternatives
• Backup contacts: Never lose a contact’s phone number again
• Contact shortcuts: Multiple ways to handle contacts on after call screens
• My profile: Manage the information other users see about you
• Integration with multiple data sources e.g. Yelp!, facebook, Tripadvisor, Google Places, White Pages and Yellow Pages across the world to provide faster, more precise results.
All this wrapped up in a new modern user interface
Why use CIA Caller ID?
Imagine answering a call or receiving a missed call from a person or a company you have never talked to before – so annoying!
Previously, Caller ID technology was a staple on people’s landlines, but on mobile, who’s calling is sometimes still a mystery. Furthermore, people are increasingly pestered by scam callers, telemarketers and robocalls on mobile today.
This is where CIA Caller ID App will help you out. CIA will identify unknown callers by name and inform users if it’s a telemarketer, robocaller or a known fraudster. The app shows the name, address and other contact details right on your screen, while the phone is still ringing. This means you can prepare yourself properly for the phone conversation, or even decide not to take it. App users can also block calls and report numbers to CIA to help warn other potential victims of phone scams.
We’d love to know you better – please send feedback to: [email protected] or visit our community pages:
CIA App FAQ: http://cia-app.com/faq/
CIA Beta Tester group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/beta-testers-cia-app
• Network connection is required to allow connection to servers.
• In most cases Caller ID information is fetched within 1-2 seconds.
• Settings let you choose which screens to show, the location and duration of the Caller ID window
• CIA continuously improves contact and data quality – new sources from new countries are systematically being added to ensure the true Caller ID is shown
• CIA Caller ID does not sell or share data with any third party application and/or organization.
• It is not possible for the app to show Caller ID information for phone numbers, which through service providers have been marked as private / silent / unlisted / ex-directory numbers
• The development of CIA is supported by ads - Purchase Banner Free to avoid ads and get an even faster CIA service