“Chemical Spill” is an app designed for use in a laboratory setting. The APP addresses the issues presented by a dangerous chemical diffusing into the air. A safe time to return to the room is calculated based on user inputs for room and spill conditions. The safe time is regulated by the National Fire Protection Agency and based on the flammability limits of each chemical’s properties. In addition, the APP provides safety information on the proper way to store chemicals and each chemical specific properties.
- Room condition presets for expedient use.
- A chemical property fact sheet for individual chemicals.
- Chemical storage safety information
- Coloration associated with safe-time to clearly indicate that the user should remain outside.
- Notification when timer ends to alert user.