This app provides you with a 14 day free trial of our ever popular Pocket Chemdata® version of the full database. Existing subscribers can unlock continued access by obtaining an activation key directly from NCEC. Contact us by email, [email protected] or via our website http://the-ncec.com/chemdata/
• Provides the same clear concise advice as the standard Chemdata®
• Helps to identify chemicals and their hazards
• Helps to mitigate the consequences of incidents
• Mobile: Incident Commanders can access information in the field
Designed and continuously maintained by emergency responders from one of the world's leading chemical emergency centres NCEC, Chemdata® is one of the most trusted sources of information in its sector.
• Simple and easy to use
• Regularly updated
• Includes trade name substances and is constantly growing as well as existing content being regularly reviewed
• Brings together all the key information needed by emergency responders for an incident involving chemicals
• Comprehensive search facility
If your organisation handles chemicals and you need to know their risks, Chemdata® is simply a 'must have'.
Don't waste valuable time trawling the net - trust Chemdata® for clear and concise information on more than 60,000 substances, at your fingertips.
Chemdata® and Pocket Chemdata® were developed for NCEC by Ark Software.