Check my ping - Game & Network Tools APK
The description of Check my ping - Game & Network Tools
How it works:
You should select a game and then a server location. Check My Ping will search for the nearest game server between you and the continent selected.
If the game server is configured to not respond to a Ping or it is down for any reason, the app will search for the nearest one registered in our data base.
You can ping ANY Domain or IP Address.
Using the Ping Tool / Ping Test, you can measure the round-trip time for messages sent from you to a destination (or target) and then echoed back to you.
The feature Port Check verifies if a specific port is open. You can check your local host, or any other domain, or ip address.
DNS Lookup verifies the IPv4 addresses of a specific domain name server. If you want to know the IP Address of a specific web site, you should use the DNS Lookup/Resolve feature.
TIPS & Tricks
• Your average ping may vary from a Wi-Fi Connection and a Direct connection.
• To Boost your connection, make sure your internet is not being used by other devices (PCs, notebooks, cell phones, etc.).
• Processing speed (from your PC or mobile phone) is different from your connection speed.
• The package-size of a ping is 32 Bytes.
Added more games and servers.
- Check my ping - Game & Network Tools 1.2 for Android 4.1+ APK Download
Version: 1.2 (12) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Update on: 2017-06-15
APK File SHA1: f4afa78c54c22a020ede46c171b87f8c30c5761d
What's new: Localization fix. Added more games and servers.
- TamilRocker-2018 For Tamilrockers Tamil New Movies
- Download APK