♥ Free Download
WHY USE SPHONE - INTERNATIONAL CALLS ?
【 Super Low Rate 】
○ No administration fee
○ Super cheap International calls with amazing voice quality
○ Start at USD0.01/min. with no additional charge
○ Easily check the call rate before making calls
【 Easy to Use 】
○ Call from anywhere, with or without Internet access
○ Call your friends even if they are not on Sphone
○ Suitable for making International calls to a Fixed-line or Mobile number
○ In-App purchase – Easy to recharge via the app ( Credit Card Via Paypal )
○ Add contacts directly from your mobile
○ Choose the language you are most comfortable with English / Français / Espanol / 中文(简体) / 中文(繁體) / Nederlands / Deutsch / 한국의 / 日本人 / Pусский / Portugues / Magyer
○ You can choose between Callback Mode and Internet to Phone mode on a per call basis or set your preference permanently.
【 Amazing Voice Quality 】
【 Conference Call Functions 】
【 Earn Bonus Credit 】
■■■ Make sure Country Code is inserted before your calling number ■■■
■ Make your call in two simple ways:
1. Regular Call via Callback Mode: (Suitable for NO Internet connection status)
After dialing, our central dialing center will first call you back as an incoming call on your phone. Once you answer the phone, you will be connected to your designated number. (The only cellular connection is just you and our globally located dialing center, which is the reason why Sphone is much cheaper than making International call via your service provider)
2. Internet to Phone Mode: (Super cheap International calls)
Unlike other messenger apps, we allow you making calls to a Fixed-line or Mobile number. No more frustration on calling to someone who do not possess a messenger app! Sphone do not keep a connection to the server or run any syncing in the background when you are not on a call.
■■■ IMPORTANT ■■■
Make sure Country Code is inserted before your calling number
eg: United Kingdom +44 / China +86 / Hong Kong +852 / Taiwan +886 / Japan +81 / Korea +82 / Thailand +66 / Australia +61 ...
■■ HOW TO DIAL INTERNATIONALLY ■■
To Mobile :
Plus Sign (+) Country Code + Phone Number
To Landline :
Plus Sign (+) Country Code + City Code + Phone Number
Dial the city/area code (if any) for the number you are dialing. Smaller countries may not use city codes or area codes, while larger countries have hundreds of them. Dial the phone number you are calling.
So let's say you are trying to call a local landline number in Sao Paulo, Brazil from Miami, Florida, USA. In this example we will say the local number is "888-9999". The country code for Brazil is 55. The city code (or area code) for Sao Paulo is 11. This is all the information we need. To make the call, we would dial +55 11 8889999
As you can see we dial the country code +55, followed by the area code 11, and then the local number 8889999. It's that simple.