You can send instant messages, make HD video calls and find out what others are talking about on Facebook, twitter, Instagram and YouTube all from one newsfeed.
Why Choose Runo?
- MAKE CALLS WITHOUT INTERNET: With Runo, you can call your family and friends anytime, anywhere, even when the internet connection on your phone is weak, unstable or unavailable.
- FREE LOCAL and INTERNATIONAL CALLS: Use Runo to call friends and family for free . You can call your friend next door or a family member that's living in a different country. Runo calls uses your wifi or your phone's 3/4G connection to make calls. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through Runo).
- RUNO CHAT: Use Runo to chat with your contacts. Stay in touch with your family and friends.
- NO MORE INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to use Runo chat or make Runo to Runo calls internationally. Chat or call your friends around the world and avoid international SMS or call charges.*
- SAVE DATA AND BATTERY LIFE: Runo uses half the bandwidth of Viber or Skype. In many countries mobile data is expensive and supposedly free calls aren't free! Runo means no more unexpected bills plus your battery life and data allowance lasts twice as long.
- FREE* HD VIDEO CALLS: Connect in real time, without distorted or interrupted live video streaming. With Runo you'll have crystal clear video quality wherever you are.
- INSTANT MESSAGING WITH AWESOME CHAT STICKERS: When words are not enough introduce colour into your conversation. And, with Runo it's easy to switch between video calls and IM - just swipe the screen, it's that simple.
- DISCOVER WHAT OTHERS ARE TALKING ABOUT: Stay up to date with what people from Ireland, Nigeria, US, UK and Canada are talking about on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube all on one newsfeed. With Runo Trends you'll always have something interesting to say when talking to friends and family.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please chat with us at:
http://runo.io/support or emails us on [email protected]