You can use the app to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse.
It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
1. First enable the developer settings on your device
2. in the developer options enable mock locations.
3. set your location to be 'device only'(use only gps location).
4. open the app, move the red dot anywhere you like and click on the 'play button'.
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with fb,whatsapp,twitter, and other apps.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
- if the app stops working, or behaving strangely then simply restart the device.