Champaka is Digital membership card systems consist of
- Card issuer application to create membership program
- Member acquisition
- Communication and promotion
- Tracking members behavior
- Mobile client application to store member cards in mobile phone.
Champaka is a user friendly application that can quickly and easily organizer most of the cards you keep on your Android device:
- ID Card,
- Membership Card,
- Credit Card,
- Debit Card,
- Tax ID.
Now you can carry a digital version of your card everywhere you go conveniently on your Android phone!
Simply download this app and follow the step by step to join.
The app displays the following information as shown on your printed card:
- Member ID number
- Member photo
- Membership level
- Contact information
- Membership expiration date (if applicable)
In addition, the app will remind you when it's time to renew your membership status.
Champaka compatible with most new Android devices and supports the exchange of data between different versions (2.1-2.3.x) and optimal display for mobile devices and tablet.
Is safe the card?
- data encryption and password protection
- popular cloud services
- app settings can be restored
The data of your card information, is encrypted with either in the database CLOUD. Developers do not have the authority to look at or read user data of this application.
Is able to communicate?
This application can communicate in two ways, between the card issuer and the cardholder. communication between the two in the form of a message with the type:
- Announcement: the card issuer can send a message in the form of news, birthday wishes to the card holder with the response from the card holder in the form of "LIKE / DISLIKE"
- Event: card issuer can send a message to determine the time, location, program content to the card holder with the response from the card holder in the form of "LIKE / DISLIKE" - "ATTEND / UNATTEND"
- Promotion: the card issuer can mengiriman message in the form of promotion, discount, discounts to cardholders with the response from the card holder in the form of "LIKE / DISLIKE" - "TAKE / UNTAKE"
- Customer Service: cardholders can communicate directly with card issuer
If you are having an issue with the application or would like to ask a question, please email us at [email protected]
- If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily restored the Champaka app.
- For added security, you can lock your app with a Champaka PIN.
Follow us on Twitter @champakacard
Like us on Facebook with Champaka Card
Please visit http://champakacard.com