The description of ChalkStory - Draw messaging on photos / Banter app
ChalkStory - Record what you draw, which allows you to draw fun animation on your photos and have banter with friends, by either sharing via the apps internal messaging system or share a link on social media ( Facebook , WhatsApp, Messenger ).
With ChalkStory you can record what you draw, but it also allows you to pause the recording whilst continuing to draw in order to create animation. Turn those old boring photos into something fun and interesting, by adding custom filters / animation which is fitting to the moment and your sense of humour / banter
The social drawing app allows you to search, add and even block friends if necessary, to allow for quick and safe messaging. The app also allows you to lock your message before sending, so you friends are unable to save or forward after watching ( self destructing messages )
Chalk Story - The free social drawing app which contains no ads
Guest Account - The guest account allows you try the drawing editor, but wont allow you to send/save drawings until you've created an account. It's great way to give it a try!
• Import photos / pictures or take a new one
• Record what you draw on photos / pictures
• Pause the recording, undo your changes and re draw
• Record what you draw whilst in record mode, but when paused you can still continue to draw but it will only show then end changes (no drawing strokes).
• Restart the recording for instant appearing changes / animation
• Scroll back to view your message and make changes (make sure your banter is on point).
• Finished – click the bottom right hand arrow, to share with friends
• Search for friends, to send via the internal message system
• Click the social share button to share with friends via the social media ( Facebook , Whatapps , Messenger ). This sends a unique link, so your drawing can be viewed online for 24 hrs ( self-destructing messages )
Why not give it a try and bring those old boring photos to life. Record what you draw and create your own fun animation and send your friends a fun message to brighten up their day (or why not try the new social share link – and send via Facebook , Whatapps , Messenger )