MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ Street level GPS map covers regions of Poitou-Charentes, Limousin & Auvergne.
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebook include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Contact | Units Conversion | Driving in Europe
1. Maps: Poitou-Charentes | Poitiers | Limousin & Auvergne | Limoges | France | France Itinerary | France Regions | Geographical
2. Poitou-Charentes Region: Attractions Map | A-Z | History | Geography | Climate | Get in | See | Main attractions | Cities | Île de Ré | Île d'Oléron | Châteaux | Natural Attractions | Theme parks
3. Beaches: Attractions Map | Île de Ré | Île d'Oléron | Royan | Fouras
4. Limousin Region: Attractions Map | A-Z | Geography | Climate | History | See | Cities | Main attractions | Châteaux | Natural Attractions | Eat
5. Limoges: Attractions Map | History | Climate | Get in | See | Art and Literature
6. Auvergne Region: Attractions Map | A-Z | Geography | Climate | History | Get in | See | Cities | Main attractions | Châteaux | Natural Attractions | Theme parks | Eat | Drink | Sleep
7. France: France in 3 weeks | History | Regions | Get in and Visa | Get around | Talk | Buy
This app is part of the MobileReference FRANCE series. The complete series includes:
- Provence & French Riviera
- Lyon & Rhône-Alpes
- Southwest France (Bordeaux, Toulouse & Regions of Dordogne, Aquitaine & Midi-Pyrenees)
- Loire Valley (Pays de la Loire & Centre-Val de Loire Regions)
- Normandy and Northern France (Regions of Nord-Pas de Calais, Picardy, Normandy)
- Northeastern France (Regions of Alsace, Lorraine, Champagne-Ardenne, Franche-Comté, Burgundy)
- Poitou-Charentes, Limousin, Auvergne
Download these free guides to cover the entire map of France.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.