• Post status updates, press releases, blogs and discussion questions to share and engage with your members and other leaders.
• See something that needs to be fixed or talked about (good or bad)? Take a photo and post it!
• Create events and meetings for a real “Community Calendar”.
• “Check In” to let your followers know where you’re at or find nearby businesses, organizations and venues.
• Read what other leaders and organizations are doing by following their posts and connecting with them to build valuable partnerships!
Ccom™ is a dynamic ecosystem designed especially for leaders and organizations. The applications are endless as each organization shares their unique initiatives, stories, resources and needs:
• Engage individuals (young and old) seeking job opportunities, interesting activities in their area, community service and organizations and causes they care about.
• Groups such as nonprofits, outreach groups, churches, schools and universities looking for new volunteers, members, partnerships, resources and financial supporters.
• Businesses and associations seeking to engage their customers, mobilize employees, build awareness about their outreach activities, post job openings and develop business opportunities.
• Commercial facilities like office buildings and shopping malls that want a better way to communicate and promote their tenants.
• Government leaders that want to easily distribute public information, engage their constituents and build support for their initiatives.
We’ll be releasing new updates almost weekly!