1. Preparing one or more survival kits (several different kits might be appropriate depending upon circumstances)
2. Learning about previous and future disasters
3. Defining and prioritizing what’s fun and important to do before a disaster
Cataclysm-Apps is unique in that it recommends items for survival kits based on an anonymous survey of its user community. No private data is collected. Cataclysm-Apps finds out what’s popular, and makes it easy to create kits and buy products based on that.
And by aggregating links to news articles about catastrophic events, Cataclysm-Apps simplifies access to articles on the sites to read, learn, and think about what helped (or might have helped) others.
But focusing on disaster can be overwhelming. To help, but still support the app’s core purpose, Cataclysm-Apps makes it easy to plan and prioritize what’s fun to do and important while there’s still time. Items are added to a bucket-list, and they are always kept private. And to help capture the memories made while doing these things, Cataclysm-Apps allows photographs and videos to be attached.
Cataclysm-Apps comes in four configurations, tailored to fit your area of focus and price point.
CATACLYSM: BUCKET LIST
1. Create 100s of bucket list items
2. Only view recommended survival kit items
3. Only view general info about catastrophe categories