There’s also a job profile section with information about specific job roles, what they involve, the qualifications you’ll need and where to look for vacancies.
The National Careers Service app has continually updated content, with special features including:
• Click to contact the free helpline service - 0800 100 900
• Sharing information with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email
• Graphic novels which show how careers advice can help you take the next step in work and life
• New careers tips and quotes every week
• Regular careers advice articles covering everything from how to answer difficult questions in an interview to using social media in your job search
• Careers events specific to your local area
• Fun infographics presenting interesting data in graphic form, giving you a quick and easy summary of useful information.
For another great way to access all of this information from your mobile or tablet device, please check out our mobile website http://social.nationalcareersservice.org.uk
Please also check out our main website https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk which features other interactive career tools to help you make the right choices about your future including a Course Search, a Skills Health Check Tool, an Action Planning Tool and a CV Builder. A Lifelong Learning Account can also be opened to help you permanently store and record your results from these tools.
© 2013 A service of the Skills Funding Agency on behalf of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills