This guide will help you in the inspection and review or used car you want to buy equipment.
If you are thinking of buying a second-hand vehicle is suitable to accompany and advise during the review and purchase of an expert and trusted help guide and advise but for the case where this is not possible, this guide you can help in this process.
The guide shows 61 points / aspects that should at least consider before buying. This content is displayed under six different categories:
1) outside the vehicle.
2) The interior of the vehicle.
3) The static test (stationary vehicle)
4) The dynamic test (vehicle running)
5) The test workshop
6) Documentation and process.
61 control points under each of the categories so you can have on hand the day of purchase, list and review each of the points listed in one screen.
You should note that, as in any process of purchase, the seller will try to magnify the qualities, performance and condition of the vehicle and even sometimes hide a defect or malfunction. These defects may be mild but can also be found serious faults which, if any known, you had not acquired such a vehicle or had done so at a lower price.
In some cases, a simple question to the seller, we lean towards the purchase or its rejection.
Not rarely, once the purchase has been found unsatisfactory some detail that had contributed to lower the price or even have dismissed the purchase as, for example:
* Vehicle fleet from rental or leasing.
* Lack of maintenance of motor, gear box changes ..
* Fines, charges and other expenses not expected or notified.
* Non-original parts replaced.
* Incidents involving the original performance and even safety and driving.
* Fake seller.
* Hidden defects or faulty repairs Motor, power windows, steering, switchboards ..
Are many and varied aspects that should be present because thereby minimizes the risk of unpleasant surprises.
Remember, once the purchase and payment, the seller often tend to pay little or no attention to their claims about unobserved defects.
This application is free and does not contain, in any case, integrated shopping or cost in use and only funded solely by advertisements.
We hope this will be helpful.