Buying a car? What car is best for you? With dozens of manufacturers and hundreds of car models to choose from, it's hard to know what car to buy to best suit your needs. Even if you have already selected one or more, you might be overlooking some great alternatives.
Car Advisor quickly and easily finds matching cars and creates a list of suggested cars ranked according to your preferences.
Easy and fun to use
The following inputs are provided for you to specify what type of car you want:
- Body type (coupe, sedan, hatchback, convertible, pickup truck, suv, crossover, wagon, cargo van, or passenger van)
- Number of doors
- Number of seats
- Price range
- City fuel efficiency
- Highway fuel efficiency
- Engine type (gasoline, diesel, electric, hybrid, flex-fuel, or CNG)
- Transmission type (automatic or manual)
- Drive type (front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive, four-wheel drive, all-wheel drive)
- Country of origin (England, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Sweden, or USA
- Individual makes from Acura through Volvo
Permissions explained: Car Advisor uses the Internet to retrieve the latest car specifications database. And it saves the vehicle database to your local storage for faster access.
Car Advisor is currently focused on vehicles for sale in the United States market but it can still be useful in other countries.
Other Speed-Wiz car modules include Car Math Pro, Engine Pro, Performance Pro, Chassis Pro, Tire Pro, Brake Pro, Suspension Pro, Turbo Pro, and more!