- Synchronization between devices with this app using Dropbox (a free Dropbox account will be required to perform synchronization)
- Find the next exchange with the touch of a button using Google Maps
- Know when to expect your runners at the next exchange. Based on each runner’s estimated pace, this app gives you an estimated arrival time (and time remaining) for your runner. It also gives an estimate of the runner’s distance into their leg to help you find them en- route.
- Know when to expect your team to cross the finish line. It estimates your finish time based on the team’s current progress and estimated paces already entered.
- View history and statistics. Compare actual vs estimated exchange times and runner paces, during and after the race. Export your data to a CSV file and email it to a friend or yourself.
- Edit each runner’s name and pace. The pace entered is used for calculating all estimates. You can even edit a runner’s pace during the race if they are running faster (or slower) than expected.
- Share. Quickly share via your favorite apps when exchanges occur and real-time stats.
A short tutorial to get started is located here: https://sites.google.com/site/cuscotopialabs/home/relayteamtrackersetuptutorial