The Camera Motion Trigger app uses the camera on Android devices to detect motion with in the camera's view. When motion is detected a broadcast message is sent out that can be used to trigger activities on other apps. This app can be used in conjunction with automation apps to turn your Android device into a motion sensitive digital picture frame, a video surveillance system, capture time lapse images, create a video intercom system for your front door, or any other application where motion detection is required. For detailed instructions and tutorial visit Codiso Systems
- Broadcast alert when motion is detected in by the camera.
- Customize the delay on motion detection to between one and ten seconds.
- Broadcast alert when no motion has been detected in the last one to ten minutes.
- Optionally wake the device from sleep mode when motion is detected.
- Select which camera is used to detect motion.
- Set the preview size of the camera to from 200 pixels down to a virtually invisible 1 pixel.
- Relocate preview to any where on the screen.
- Adjust pixel count and difference thresholds to make motion detection more or less sensitive.
- Choose between RGB and Luma filters to detect motion.
- Hello and Goodbye activities included to facilitate waking the device or allowing it to sleep.
- On some devices the preview will appear rotated 90 or 180 degrees. This does not affect the functioning of the motion tracking.