The app searches through all your contacts, then format them according to the option settings. By default, it will convert the names of all your contacts into "Camel Case Format" (The first character is Capitalised, followed by lower case for the rest of the name).
The user just need to click on the SAVE button and the app will update all your contact names with the new format. The user can also skip the updating of individual contacts by de-selecting the checkbox beside that contact.
There is a handy "Edit Contact Name" button beside each contact. Clicking the button opens a dialog that allows you to edit names and swap name fields
CamelCase comes with a set of options in its navigation drawer to
- customise the format for individual name fields (Given name, Middle name, Family name and the name suffix)
- available formats are "UPPERCASE", "Camel Case" and "Unchanged"
Display options include
- Sort by (given name, family name)
- Selected first (places selected entries at the top)
- Providers (show and hide contacts by their providers, e.g. Whatsapp, Google contacts, etc)