Once started, CallMeBack is completely HIDDEN and waits for your phone calls. After a call, a silent message will appear on the notification bar **for few seconds**. If a user is unavailable, then you can choose to quickly send him a message by tapping the app's icon in the notification: tap, confirm, done! :-)
- No data is consumed by CallMeBack after it is started, the energy consumption is practically zero!
- You can choose your preferred application to send the CallMeBack messages (SMS/WhatsApp*/Others).
- No any user information is sent to our servers! We care your privacy!
*Due to WhatsApp API limitation on Android version, it could require one additional click :-(
Detailed information about the permissions (for who concerns about the privacy):
- READ_PHONE_STATE, PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS
Required to correctly set the notifications in the notification bar.
- SEND_SMS, READ_SMS, WRITE_SMS
Required to send SMS by the app.
Required to remind you to restart the app at phone reboot.
- INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
Required for the little ad-banner, hoping that it will pay a coffee for the time spent by the developers! :-)