• Tell someone to wake you up and keep the phone in silent mode, so only that person's call will make the phone ring, and you won't be disturbed by unwanted phone calls
• Configure a contact as high-priority so that you don't ignore/miss important phone calls
• Switch on the Meeting Mode option so that your meetings are not disturbed by ringtones configured as mentioned above.
This app will not disturb silent mode working for contacts that you don't configure.
Update- In case "Search by Name" feature is not working : For android 6.0 and above, you have to explicitly allow permissions that are required by the app. Please go to Settings->Application Manager, select CALLert->Permissions and turn on the allowed permissions for Contacts and Phone. Search by name should work then (in case it does not work prior to doing this).
• Register a contact / de-register for bypassing silent mode with ease.
• Registered incoming call volume regulation and optional sending of informatory messages.
• Update volumes for alerts and send informatory messages to registered contacts anytime.
• One-time only configuration : Register a contact for single incoming call, after which it is de-registered.
• Meeting mode : In this mode, incoming calls from registered contacts will not play phone ringtone, but a simple tone of 3 beeps, so that your meetings are not disturbed.
• You need to go to the app and de-register a contact if you want to stop bypassing silent mode for that contact
• In order to get an option as to which app to use to send informatory messages, the default messaging app settings must be cleared on the phone. Otherwise, app will always open the default messaging app for sending message.
User guide video link : https://youtu.be/i1iTKxyt7-Q
For support, please mail me at [email protected]