The application works also as any other regular call blocker, so you can block numbers without reporting them to community servers. You can either block any number from your contacts list, call logs, or add unwanted number manually. Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of an incoming call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by unwanted phone calls. CallBan.com saves all blocked calls in a history log. But don't worry, you will never lose any important call. This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable blocking with notification. Easy and lightweight, it does not consume any of your device's battery power.
The most important features are:
- Robust call blocker, works on all devices, easy to use
- Call blocking based on a community-built blacklist of phone numbers
- Block phone numbers manually entered by the user
- Block phone numbers taken from the incoming call history
- Block phone numbers taken from the mobile phone's contact list
- Optional blocking of calls from hidden (private) numbers
- The application displays the full history of blocked calls so that the user has an overview of when and why the call was rejected.
- The application allows to locally unblock a phone number that is on the blocked blacklist numbers. (by holding down your finger on the record in the history of blocked calls)
- The application informs the user about the blocked call using system notifications without having to run itself.
- The application allows full functionality without an Internet connection. Internet connection is only necessary when manual updating the community blacklist.
- The application notifies the user if the local copy of the blacklist numbers is outdated and needs to be updated.
- Full support of dual SIM phones.
- Does not consume memory or CPU resources.
- And it's totally FREE!
- Automatic updates the blacklist in the background without having to run the application (current users must always run the application for short while and press the Update community blacklist button)
- Priority blacklist version (ordinary users receive current update one day later)
- Blocking of phone numbers that you do not have stored in your contacts list (suitable for child mobile phone owners)
- Block incoming SMS based on blacklists (for Android version KitKat and higher application only informs user via system notification, but does not block, because this version of Android does not allow SMS blocking)
- Ability to optionally turn on blocking only during non-work hours (nights and weekends)
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: [email protected]
Currently available for all users of our application. Get the totally free PREMIUM version - only for the fulfillment of three simple tasks. Do not hesitate and get your PREMIUM version today. For more information go http://callban.com/bonus