With Call Reminder Notes you can create and assign a Reminder Note to one or more of your Contacts.
Reminder Notes are shown on screen during call (incall and outcall), allowing you to access relevant information at the right moment, when you actually speak over the phone with a person.
After Call feature allows you to add a Reminder after call ended.
• Create a Reminder Note and assign it to one or more Address Book Contacts. Reminder will be shown on the screen during call
• Assign a Callback Alarm to a Reminder Note, to make sure the Reminder is shown by a certain date
• Assign an "Always ON" Reminder, to a Contact. Reminder Note will be shown on the screen each time you call that Contact
• Edit Reminder by tapping on the Reminder Note in Manage Reminders Screen
• Call Contact from Manage Reminders by long tapping on a Reminder Note
• Access Call Log directly from the app, add reminder to Call Log contacts
After Call Features
• Assign a Reminder Note, even if the number is not in your Phone Book
App is available in the following languages:
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Traditional Chinese
Watch App User Guide on Youtube at:
Share Call Reminder Notes with your friends by SMS or Facebook directly from the app!
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Finmouse
Need Help? Visit http://www.callremindernotes.com/feedback