The description of Call Recorder - iReCall
iReCall is your “best” choice to record your calls, meetings and voice…
Here is why…
1. iRecall is a reputable well established company with over 15 years’ experience in the telephony industry.
2. Protects the privacy of your recordings - iReCall has been designed from the ground up to ensure that your recordings are encrypted on your phone before being uploaded to our secure servers that are dedicated to store and backup your recordings.
3. Unlimited phones can be linked to one iReCall account – with your iRecall account you can link any number of phones to a single account making it the first choice for business and family recording of calls and meetings.
4. Minimum data bandwidth usage - not only can you prevent iReCall from using your data bundles but with more than 15 years’ experience in developing call recording solutions we have manged to optimise compression of voice algorithms. For example: - if you make 10 recordings on average per day, your iReCall data usage, giving current averages, will only be about 35Mb for the whole month.
5. Add Notes, Comments & Search
You can add notes, comments and search.
6. Use in a court of Law (in SA)
You can use your recording in a court of law as they are watermarked.
7. Remote Access Management – you can block access to your recordings remotely.
8. White and Block Listing of Numbers - you can white of blacklist numbers to manage who you record or not
9. Voice Recording – the dictaphone allows you to record meetings and memo’s.
10. Option to receive free monthly detailed pdf reports, via email, on recordings made, sizes, average duration etc.
11. Access your recordings and account settings from your phone or from any HTML5 enabled browser.
12. Flag Important calls – you can flag important calls for easy highlighting.
13. Share calls via cloud email with full audit trail
14. Long term storage of recordings - you can store your calls for future reference.
15. No Annoying Advertising – there are no ads to irritate you.
30 Day Free Trial – no obligation!
Why is iReCall not free after your 30 Day no obligation FREE Trial?
The old saying: - “There is no such thing as a free lunch” is more applicable now than ever in a world dominated by advertising, lead generation and selling of those leads. Especially when it comes to a critical application like iReCall where your recording information needs the utmost care and protection.
1. We allow no advertisements in iReCall.
2. We do not share or sell any of your information.
3. We store your recordings on dedicated secure servers in world class data centres.
4. We have no hidden costs.
1. iReCall automatically records all your incoming and outgoing calls.
2. Call info including number, contact name, date, time, direction and duration is stored with the recording.
3. You can add a white list or blacklist to restrict which numbers to record.
4. The Dictaphone allows you to voice record meetings or memos.
5. Subjects and notes can be added to the Voice and Call recordings.
6. Calls can be marked as important.
7. Calls to the same contact can easily be grouped together.
8. You can search for calls on many fields including telephone number, subject etc.
9. You can have unlimited mobile phones linked to a single account.
10. All recordings from these phones can be accessed via a web browser that supports HTML5.
11. Unlimited supervisors can be configured with access to specific mobile phones.
12. Staff can manage their private calls through black or whitelists.
13. iReCall mobile and iReCall onsite recordings can be linked into a single view on our cloud servers
14. iReCall complies to all currently known legislation with regards to POPI. CPA, PCI, SOX etc.