* Enable calls forwarding remotely by sending SMS to your phone. Forgotten phone option.
* One click transfer of outgoing calls to skype or viber. Option to transfer calls with only specific country code. All that without changing numbers in your phone book.
* Fix Prefix - Add country code without changing numbers in your phone book.
* Fix Postfix - Add voice mail access codes to you voice mail number when dialing voice mail from your phone book. Add access codes to teleconference or bridge number.
* Custom fix - change dialed number to another sequence on the fly.
** Calls forwarding has to be supported by your mobile service provider. Not ALL of them are supporting standard call forwarding...
Operators supported: T-Mobile, Verizon, China M, AT&T, Orange, Cellcom, Sprint and etc.. GSM, UMTS, CDMA generic.
You can use custom forwarding numbers - PLS check them with your service provider.