• You can see when someone’s phone is on volume, mute or vibrate.
• You can see when someone’s phone is turned off.
• You can see when someone prefers to call or chat.
And what if:
• You can feel relaxed, knowing someone is probably not gonna answer your call.
• You can feel good about ignoring a call, because the person calling already expected it.
And what if:
• You can do all the above fully automated, using this app.
• And this app is easy to use and allows you to fully control what you share with others.
Call or Chat can do this and much more. Use it with friends, family and colleagues. You will know exactly how and when to get in touch. It makes communication efficient and takes away the stress when someone doesn’t pick up, or calls at a bad time.
How it works?
Call or chat allows you to share a simple status with contacts from your phone. You can check this status before choosing to call or chat, or it just pops up when you start a call. Download the app and invite those who you are willing to share your status with. Once the connection is made you can choose to share the following information:
• Your communication preference (call or chat)
• Your phones ringmode (volume, vibrate or mute)
• A personal status message
• Your current local time when in a different timezone
• Your current country when you are abroad
• More features coming soon! Please send us your feedback and ideas!
While most information is detected automatically, your communication preference and personal message can be set using handy presets that can switch on and off based on your environment. For instance:
• Use wifi connections to set your status to Home, Work, or Anything you want
• Use bluetooth connections to set your status to Driving or Headphones.
• Use your calendar to set your status to “meeting", “working out", or anything else using powerful filters.
• Use custom time schedules to set your status based on time and day of the week.
• Combine all the above with a smart priority list.
Try it out now! Invite the people you call the most and see how it a little bit of extra information can make you feel better.
We hope you like it!