To make it work properly you have to configure your Google Voice application to "Use Google Voice to make all calls".
Note: Calls to the emergency numbers like 911 and 112 always goes through GSM network.
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - required to catch calls to reroute
- READ_CONTACTS - required to find out the contact group
- CALL_PHONE - required to initiate SIP calls
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required to determine the connection type (Wi-Fi/GSM) for SIP calls
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - need to run service, to measure the signal strength
#callmanager #route #sip #googlevoice