The most intuitive, useful and well designed call statistics app on the market!
This is a 2 in 1 app: It is a detailed call log and it provides statistics as well.
Ever wanted to know who you call the most? Who calls you the most? How much do you speak a month? This app not only keeps track of your calls, it creates detailed statistics and charts for you!
Unlike other similar apps this app logs all your calls! What does that mean? The phones store only a number of calls (around 400-500) in the memory. This means, with other apps you are still stuck with the call log of around the last one or two months! But with this app, you can store your calls forever, making as real statistics as possible. Isn’t this the point of these apps?
The app does not run in the background, which saves you battery! The call log will refresh every time you open the application, or refresh it manually from the menu.
* Saves and shows all calls, not just the last 500, like other call log apps
* Shows statistics and charts
* Pie chart: breakdown of incoming, outgoing and missed calls
* Bar chart: breakdown of the 5 most caller/called contacts (by duration and number of calls)
* View (Incoming, outgoing, missed, all calls)
* Detailed call history of contacts
* Sort by alphabet or date
* Filter by date
* You can filter the calls by many many filters:
-last 30 days
-last 7 days
-between ANY dates
-all, incoming, outgoing, missed calls
-sort by alphabet or date
* Export call log to .csv file
* Runs offline
Still to come:
* More filter settings
* More customization settings
* Create image from graph and post to Facebook
* More charts (e.g. which day do you speak the most)
* and lots of other things!
This app is not
* a call log editor. Don't expect to modify the call log.
* a message log. A similar sms log app will come soon!
**Customer satisfaction is important to us. If you have any problems with the app, any development ideas or questions, please contact us at [email protected] We will answer as soon as possible, usually withing 24 hours.
Storage: The call log database is saved on the sd card, as well as the exported csv file.
Your personal information: Reading contacts
Services that cost you money: Option to call a contact from the application