There are 4 operating modes:
- Default: Block only calls from blacklist
- Block NOT Contacts
- Block NOT Whitelist
- Do not disturb
User can populate block list either from call log, contact list or by directly typing in a phone number manually.
- Simple user-friendly graphic interface
- Override default blocking method for individual numbers by ('mute' or 'hangup')
- Block hidden/private numbers
- Control application icon visibility in notification and/or status bar.
- Intuitive ON/OFF button. You can simply shut off blocker at any time to make sure it is not active. This is useful if you plan on using the app with invisible notification icon.
- Describe blocked number as you like
- Track blocked numbers in 'Rejected calls history log'
- Block area codes, country codes or specific phone number patterns...