Frequently Given Answers:
1. You need to have a reader application installed on the device (such as Aldiko or CoolReader) in order to view the files.
2. If the app seems to "sit there and do nothing", it is likely that your Calibre Library hasn't been configured to allow Wireless Device connections OR that you have a firewall preventing it from doing so.
3. Kindle for Android only opens PDF files called from outside their app. Still working on a hack which can make integration with that app easier.
4. For integration with Nook Simple Touch's Calibre plug-in, set the Root Folder to "My Files/"
* Ability to add IP addresses manually
* Ability to browse Device Library by Tag
* Search function for Calibre Library
Please email me with your feedback and comments. They are much appreciated. Thanks!