With beginnings in 1917, Cushman & Wakefield's strength, stability and tenacity continue to sustain our growth. We invest in our people, who provide an outstanding client experience. Serving many of the world’s greatest companies today, Cushman & Wakefield’s 43,000 people in 60 countries offer integrated operations throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
Our pride in everyday excellence reflects the exacting requirements of occupiers, developers, owners and investors. Responsive and alert to today’s fast-evolving world, Cushman & Wakefield creates solutions for a safe and prosperous future.
We are transforming the world of property services. Cushman & Wakefield Mobility is part of Cushman & Wakefield's Access Anywhere suite of applications designed to help Cushman & Wakefield's customers engage and interact in a new way. There are two major components, Work Order Management and My Workplace
Work Order Management
- Snapshot and status of the work orders assigned
- Visual display of location information with directions
- Reactive and preventive work orders
- Onsite time registration
- Closing of work orders
- Attach media and comment
- “Around me” displays work orders assigned based on user's current location, to plan a route based on importance and urgency.
- Provides workplace information and building essentials
- Help and support on various aspects of the workplace including health and safety, technology and emergencies.
- Shows events and what’s on, in and around the workplace.
- Allows to log service requests.