With BusyRelax your phone sends an automatic SMS with your own message when you're busy and someone tries to call.
You can also tell when you're available with an easy clock setup. Synced with your Google Calendar (in the premium version) the app can also work fully automatically.
The SMS could be for example: "Thanks for your call. I'm busy right now, but I'll be available around 4:30 PM. Could you please call me back after that?"
So it's not just you who can relax. The one calling you also gets a nice compliment with the message. He/she can concentrate on other things until you're available for the phone call. :)
The app needs access to
- in app purchases (for the possibility to get the Premium version without ads and automatic function through Google Calendar)
- calendar (for the automatic function)
- internet (for showing ads in the free version)
- contacts (so you can limit the ones who get the automatic SMS to your contacts only)
- SMSs (the app sends normal SMSs which might cost something depending on your telephone subscription)
- call data (so the app knows the missed calls and can send SMSs to the callers)
Before purchasing the Premium version please try the free version so the app works in your phone.
If you encounter a problem, please let us know: [email protected] Then we can learn something new as well. :) Thank you!
tags: busy relax sms autoreply
Try out and spread the love!