More than 56 years ago Reinhart von Eichborn began his work in the German-English commercial language. Since then it has always been and still is the endeavor of the authors to record the evolution of the language.
The active search for new terms is done in a systematic analysis of newspapers, relevant specialist publications, bilingual balance sheets and fair reports, specialist journals and contracts of international organizations and companies. The work equally reflects changes due to the Euro, Europe´s political, social and economical unification, the wealth of information from new media and the dramatically increased use of the internet in all fields of the economy.
This yielded to the incorporation of more than 15,000 new terms and additions and thus to a fully revised and updated version of "Der Kleine Eichborn" in its 5th edition.
About the UniLex-App for Android
- Clear and intuitive user interface
- Automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "capital" will also find "bond capital" and "to use block capitals".
- Filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- Fast scrolling in an index list
- Hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
- Display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- Two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the tablet-app
- You can try out the software for a limited time without purchasing a serial number from Acolada. After this trial interval has expired, the software ceases to function. If you want go on using the software after that, you have to purchase a serial number from Acolada.
- Offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.