Welcome to Burlington Church of England Primary School. We are a happy and caring school where we all work closely together to help one another. We place a very high value on high standards and excellent behaviour. We want our children to be happy and enjoy their learning in an environment that caters for all and respects others. We place a great deal of value on the children enjoying education, trips, visitors, exciting lessons and activities will be common place. I know the children will thoroughly enjoy the process. I hope that as a parent at Burlington C of E Primary School you find the experience a fulfilling one and you would feel involved in the process of your child’s education. There is nothing more important than our children. We put them first, work together and ensure they get the best. That is what we intend to do every day. I am proud of our children and of our community and I look forward to working with you in the years ahead. Sarah Powell Headteacher
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with iOS push notifications.
* View our school timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the school to report important issues.
* Add to your iOS contacts with our handy 'Add to contacts' button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand