At Encyclopædia Britannica®, we have unplugged the library with our e-library offering. We intend to bring the library within the classroom, and at home, making it available 24x7 on any device, in the form of e-books.
Key Features of Library Unplugged
• Online and Offline access
• Can be accessed through PC, Tablet, Notebook, and Mobile
• Compatible on Windows, Android, and iOS
• Unlimited downloads by Students and Teachers
• All students can access a book simultaneously
• Hassle-free conversion of existing computer labs to e-libraries
• Free MARC Records for easy catalogue access
• Teachers can now assign projects and assignments to entire class
• Create your own customized package
ABOUT BRITANNICA E-BOOKS
1000+ TITLES AND MORE TITLES EACH YEAR
More than one hundred new Britannica e-book titles are being released each year, ensuring an expanding selection of reliable and high-quality resources.
E-BOOKS FOR ALL CURRICULUM SUBJECTS
Non-fiction and circulating reference titles are available in the arts, geography, history, language arts, math, religion, science, social studies, sports, and other school-related subjects, for all levels – Pre K-Adult.
ANYTIME, ANYWHERE ACCESS
Access from any Internet-connected computer or mobile device—24/7. Use e-books in classrooms, libraries, an entire school, or a larger group. Home access is also available!
COLOURFUL AND ENGAGING
With Britannica e-books, students and teachers have complete access to the texts and illustrations of our acclaimed reference and children’s titles.
FIND CONTENT QUICKLY (A-Z SEARCH)
A user-friendly search and intuitive interface allows for easy access from any device with an Internet connection.
FULL CONTENT OWNERSHIP
Purchase a Britannica e-book and your school or library owns perpetual access to that e-book. There is no ongoing annual subscription or platform fee.
NOTES, BOOKMARK, AND PRINT
Create password-protected notes and bookmarks inside any e-book. Materials can also be printed with the click of a mouse.