Brief History of Time Audiobk APK
Sep 04 2014
The description of Brief History of Time Audiobk
- free / paid access to all contents to the book & audiobook
- seek bar to start with particular points in a Chapter
- option to hide seek bar to maximize reading panel size
- auto scrolling function, dynamically moving the text with the audiobook with manual override scrolling
- playing / pausing the Chapter and text
- supports incoming calls with pausing and resuming
- supports screen off / hiding app in background with continuing audio playing
- three font sizes available, with one that will suit your screen size and reading leisure
- single button double-tap restart
- saves the text and audio position at the time of returning to Menu
- bookmarks on the completed Chapters
- allows protection from downloading by data usage
- allows storage location to switch between device or SD card
- allows resetting finished bookmarks & progresses
- allows moving all files to the desired storage location
- provided quick link to rate this app (5 stars please !)
- fully functional TayJoy access with free Tokens to user
- fully functional PayPal payment option if user chooses to purchase Tokens
A Brief History of Time (subtitled "From the Big Bang to Black Holes") is a popular-science book written by British physicist Stephen Hawking and first published by the Bantam Dell Publishing Group in 1988.
It attempts to explain a range of subjects in cosmology, including the Big Bang, black holes and light cones, to the nonspecialist reader. Its main goal is to give an overview of the subject but, unusual for a popular science book, it also attempts to explain some complex mathematics. The 1996 edition of the book and subsequent editions discuss the possibility of time travel and wormholes and explore the possibility of having a universe without a quantum singularity at the beginning of time.
Early in 1983, Hawking first approached Simon Mitton, the editor in charge of astronomy books at Cambridge University Press, with his ideas for a popular book on cosmology. Mitton was doubtful about all the equations in the draft manuscript, which he felt would put off the buyers in airport bookshops that Hawking wished to reach. It was with some difficulty that he persuaded Hawking to drop all but one equation. The author himself notes in the book's acknowledgements that he was warned that for every equation in the book the readership would be halved, hence it includes only a single equation: E = mc2. The book does employ a number of complex models, diagrams and other illustrations to detail some of the concepts it explores.
- Brief History of Time Audiobk 1.2 for Android 2.2+ APK Download
Version: 1.2 (3) for Android 2.2+ (Froyo, API 8)
Update on: Oct 11 2015
APK File SHA1: f30b0a9666f0538fdda2319decdff185a0ade595
What's new: Fixed hyperlinks to mp3 downloads. Added Advanced Settings features.Fi More...