The mission of the KWAME Foundation is to provide young people an opportunity to learn, grow, and become professionals in their chosen careers. To accomplish our mission the KWAME Foundation provides financial assistance, educational mentor ships, internship opportunities, and training in careers consistent with those needed to compete in a changing environment. Although we serve students of all races, our target is minority students pursuing post-secondary and graduate degrees who are bright, talented, high-achieving individuals that would not otherwise have an opportunity for higher education.
KWAME has been named one of the top 50 companies in the nation that are most supportive of historically Black college and university (HBCU) engineering schools. KWAME is one of just five companies on the list that was not a Fortune 500 firm.
• Listen to and purchase your favorite Kwame-TBeats Music
• Contact Kwame about Mentoring and Scholarships for at risk youth
• Find out about the Annual Kwame Golf Tournament and other Kwame Events
• Leave your comments, and see what others are saying about Kwame
• Subscribe to the Kwame Newsletter