The description of Bowlfit
BOWLFIT is a cricket high performance training App for fast bowlers. We’ve taken the best in cricket fitness training for elite cricketers to produce effective and user-friendly programs targeting fast bowling and fast bowlers of all levels.
Founded on a combined 140 Test Matches & over 40yrs of experience, Mitchell Johnson & Jock Campbell deliver unprecedented access to their advice and knowledge.
BOWLFIT is free to download and offers a sneak preview of what’s on offer in the Paid Subscription.
FEATURES of the Paid Subscription:
1. TAILORED PROGRAMS: By gathering essential information about you, BOWLFIT will produce a training plan suitable to cricket athletes of similar age and ability.
2. RESPONSIVE: Based on your testing and screening results, and combined with your bowling, BOWLFIT programs are responsive to the user, which means your training program adjusts according to your match day, overall bowling efforts and training history.
3. ADAPTIVE: Designed to progress your program safely by adapting your training program when you miss sessions or take a break from training.
4. ALL BASES COVERED: BOWLFIT programs covers all areas of fitness for bowling, including conditioning, strength, flexibility, bowling workloads + more and is suitable for cricketers 14 years and over, from junior beginners to senior advanced.
5. VIDEO LIBRARY: Access over 300 videos by Jock and Mitch on all things bowling high performance, from technical instruction to demonstrations and tips from the world’s best.
6. YEARLY PLAN: Know exactly what you need to do 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, from pre-season to in-season and in the off-season.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Fitness testing and screening
- Technical exercise demonstration
- Flexibility programs
- Bowling Tracking
- Coaches Corner + Special Monthly Features
BUILT ON EXPERIENCE. BASED ON SPORTS SCIENCE. DELIVERED BY THE BEST.
Jock Campbell is an expert on athlete high performance. From 2000 to 2005 he was the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach/ Physical Performance Manager for the Australian Cricket Team. During this period the Australian team held the No.1 ranking in Test and One Day Cricket, were voted the No.1 team in the world by Laureus Sports Awards, won the World Cup and during the 2004/05 Season the team also had its lowest percentage of injuries in recorded history.
Mitchell Johnson is one of Australia’s and the World’s all-time greatest bowlers. Johnson finished his Test career with 313 wickets in 73 Test Matches, making him the 4th highest wicket taker in Australian cricket history. Johnson never sustained a soft tissue injury during his international career and bounced back from 4 stress fractures as a youngster to forge a 10 year international cricket career.
TRIED AND TESTED: BOWLFIT programs have been based on Jock’s 30 years of experience and Mitch’s first-hand experience and include several components of the programs that Jock used through his time with the Australian Cricket Team. Through Jock’s high performance training company Jock Athletic, the BOWLFIT programs have been successfully tried and tested over recent years on many cricketers, from 14 year old juniors to professional cricketers.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
BOWLFIT is free to download. Should you wish to upgrade to access a Bowlfit training program, we offer you a single auto-renewing subscription option:
Just AUD $5.49 per month.
Payment will be charged to you credit card through your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the subscription period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in Google Play after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the subscription period.